עמדת עבודה מסך 19 אינץ' LED, מקלדת ועכבר. קלת משקל וחסכונית
עמדת עבודה מסך 19 אינץ' LED, מקלדת ועכבר Touchpad (תומך PS2/USB). קלת משקל וחסכונית באנרגיה, בגובה 1U לארון שרתים 19 אינץ'.
Lightweight PS/2-USB LCD Console
The CL3000 Lightweight PS/2-USB LCD Console is an integrated KVM (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) console module that serves as the front end console for compatible KVM switches.
Lightweight and with a 19” power-saving LED-backlit LCD, the CL3000 offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to KVM switch technology by integrating a keyboard, LED-backlit LCD monitor, and touchpad in a 1U housing.
In addition, testing is performed utilizing the MIL-STD-810G* (Method 514.6, Procedure 1, Category 4 Common Carrier) procedure for Vibration Certification. MIL-STD-810G testing provides proven reliable operations of the CL3000 in harsh environments, by using advanced testing to emphasize the equipment's environmental design and limits in real world conditions that it will experience throughout its life; such as operating in a moving vehicle or on a factory floor where high vibrations occur often.
*MIL-STD-810G Method 514.6, Procedure I, Category4 (Common Carrier, US Highway Truck Vibration Exposure) Exposed to random vibration tests at different levels based on axes from 5 to 500Hz, for one hour per axis. Total levels applied are 0.076Grms vertical axis, 1.07Grms transverse axis, and 0.076Grms longitudinal axis.
Patent No. CN ZL 200610081929.7 , CN ZL 200710181531.5 , TW I339467 , TW I340311 , US 7505255 , US 7585176
- 1x CL3000 Lightweight PS/2-USB LCD Console with Standard Rack Mounting Kit
- 1x Custom KVM Cable
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- Integrated KVM console featuring a19” LCD monitor
- Green power LED-backlit LCD monitor saves energy
- Lightweight design for easier installation
- Advanced Random Vibration Resistance Testing - MIL-STD-810G Certified
- Dual Interface – supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Additional hot-pluggable USB mouse port on the front panel (also functions as a USB peripheral port)
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Superior video quality – up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz; DDC2B
- Firmware upgradable
- Extra console port – manage computers from an external console (monitor, USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse)
- Console lock – the console remains securely locked away when not in use
- Slideaway™ housing is slightly less than 1U with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in 1U of rack space
- DDC emulation – video settings of each computer are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the monitor
- Adjustable depth to fit within a rack
- Standard 105-key keyboard
|Keyboard||1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)|
1 x USB Type A Female (Black)
|Video||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Mouse||1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Green)|
1 x USB Type A Female (Black)
|KVM Ports||1 x SPHD-18 Male (Yellow)|
|USB Port||1 x USB Type A Female (Black)|
|Power||1 x 3-prong AC Socket|
|Switches||Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton|
|Power||1 x Rocker|
|F/W Upgrade||1 x Slide|
|LED Power||1 x Pushbutton|
|LED Adjustment||4 x Pushbutton|
|Emulation||Keyboard / Mouse||PS/2, USB|
|Video||1280 x 1024@75Hz, DDC2B|
|Input||100–240VAC; 50–60Hz; 1A|
|Power Consumption||120V, 21.4W / 230V, 22.7W|
|Random Vibration Resistant Test||MIL-STD-810G Certified Test Conditions:|
• Frequency Range: 5-500Hz
• Grams: Value X, Y axis 0.76Grms, Z axis 1.07Grms
• Test Duration: 1 hour/per axis
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions ( D x W x H )||58.51 x 48.50 x 4.40 cm|
* The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.